Monday, May 01, 2006

blurry

hey guys .... been listening to this track by puddle of mud.......
some deep connections...... listen up!!!

Everyone is blurry...Everyone's so fake ...Everybody's empty and everything is so messed up...Pre-occupied without you , i cannot live at all...My whole world surrounds you i stumble and i crawl .......You could be my some1 you could be my scene...u know that i'd protect you from all of the obscene...i wonder what you're doin...imagine where you are...there's oceans in between us but that's not very far......can u take it away can u take it awayyyy.....ya u shoved it in my face....this pain u gave 2 me...-(2)...........

music....... well .......m bereft of words...... chek it out for yourselves....

1 comment:

Simran said...

Vrinnnn....sorry babe for takin a looooong time 2 come on ur blog ...but was waitin 4 da best topic 2 pen down my thoughts on gal...and what can b better than r current fav bandz song ....pom is kc reborn...love their songs....esp...she f&^%ing hates me...haha...next time i shall wait 2 comment on dat !

continuin wit blurrrrrrrrrrry......
Everyone is changin ...there's no one left thats real.....So make up ur own endin and let me know just how u feel.....coz i am lost without u....i cannot live at all...my whole world surrounds u...i stumble then i crawl...u cud b my some1 u cud b my scene...i know dat id save u from all af d unclean...can u take it away....well u shoved it in my face...this pain u gave 2 me!!!!!!!! love it!...f%^&in true people 2 da core!
keep rockin! peace out !