Friday, June 23, 2006

And finally I got a reason to smile:)

Sitting by the window on a damp afternoon, watching the rain drops do the ballet on the window panes . Reading a book , maybe listening to my favourites and watching my life pass by me packed with memories of my family , frenz and yes myself!

Coming back to chandigarh after three weeks of refreshing vacation to simla, initially it seemed that the happy times spent there would never return!! Felt so bored and miserable:(( was roasted in the sun(some respite as its just rained)!! to make it worse , I was stuck in my room all day , banging my head on my boks tryin to make sense outta them. Yea! CAT!!!!! and I just cunt clear a single placement test:(( complete AT&T (all troubles and terrible) phase in my life!

UNTIL YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got placed with Tech Mahindra(previously MBT).......... a mahindra n mahindra and british telecom joint venture!!
an awesome package, awesome locations( pune bangalore or noida)!! wat more sim and ishu are also there!!! yippee!!!!!!!

you can have a dekho at the company's profile at
http://www.techmahindra.com/index.htm
yea.......... now you know why m smiling :D

15 comments:

Ginni said...

hey congrats...Life has its share of fun...I chucked out in tech..big time crap..but part of life..IBM beckons d champions,,,huh,, NJy

Brinder said...

Congratulations and Celebrations ..

You always had it in you gal! and this placement just goes to prove that!!
All the Best!!

Raghav said...

congratulations!!!!! and now u can buy that ipod u've always wanted :)

Simran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simran said...

dats da way ah ha ah ha...;-)....yea we r goin 2 pune baby...nah...iimz now gal...dream on.........! dream on! :-) and keep dat smile gal....
neva need a reason to smile...just keep smilin....;-) ciao

Anmol Dhand said...

Hello Ms Sood!!! Congrats."awesome locations( pune bangalore or noida)!! wat more sim and ishu are also there!!! yippee!!!!!!!"
Well Ms Sood u r forgetting one location called Chennai where living is too hard then expectations.
And one more thing u & sim may be at diff places.
Well congrats once again and may u and sim get ur fav place.
Enjoy

Anmol Dhand said...

do check my blog
www.theplanetanmol.blogspot.com

AAwAAZ@Silence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AAwAAZ@Silence said...

Hello di,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I guess it should be like "ONE MORE REASON TO SMILE" I'm SAYIN this coz I've always seen u smiling. (I must say Author is correct.)

And when u smile ur chinki looks get highlighted. You look CUTER.
Saw u at ORKUT & landed here :)
Read almost all of your posts……but failed to add a comment so just joined blogger.com
hEE HEE!!

Well u do recognize me by face but I doubt if u recognize me by name?
I'm MONICA KASHYAP, Student of I.T., your junior.

KEEP SMILING :)
Congos!

vrinn said...

sure anmol i ll visit ur blog soon.. see ya

vrinn said...

hey monica i surely do remember u dear!! thankx a ton for ur wishes they really made my day!!
thnkz babe....keep in touch dear! will see u soon in college!

30.45 N,76.48 E said...

why is there obscene language on the blog?

AAwAAZ@Silence said...

:) :) :)

Simran said...

vrinn sweety he must be referring to the deleted post by author...if i know how he thinks;p!

30.45 N,76.48 E said...

yes there is , yes there is